Thursday 27 November 2014

Activate An Unlocked Samsung I320

Once you have unlocked your Samsung I320 phone, you will be allowed to activate the device on another GSM network. Activating your unlocked Samsung I320 smart phone on another network will enable you to take advantage of more attractive mobile plans. Additionally, most wireless providers require that you activate your phone first, before you can utilize the device. The process of activating your Samsung I320 is simple, whether you do it online or over the phone with a representative.


Instructions


1. Remove the battery from your phone and locate the ESN, HEX or DEC number from the label located within the battery compartment. Write the numbers down and set them aside.


2. Reinsert the battery back into your Samsung I320 phone, and charge the device.


3. Contact your wireless carrier's customer service department. Inform the representative that you would like to activate an unlocked phone on your mobile account.


4. Provide the representative with your name, billing address and account number, if prompted.


5. Inform the representative of the make and model of the phone, then provide her with the ESN, HEX or DEC numbers.


6. Wait for the representative to activate the device. Follow any prompts given by the representative.


7. Restart you phone when prompted. This will register the device on your wireless provider's network.

Tags: Samsung I320, your Samsung, your Samsung I320, activate device, another network, I320 phone, Inform representative